Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bawden's in Review


So I know it has been an eternity since I posted anything. I make no promises this time. I know I'm horrible at remembering to post but a good friend reminded me today so I thought- what the heck! (Thanks Katie!) It was a crazy, fun summer. It always is for us. Bailey finished pre school, Bradford 1st grade and Natalia 4th grade. Even Isaac had a half year of pre school. Right after school ended, Natalia went to Texas for 2 weeks! She saved up money and paid for everything herself. That was awesome. Little did we know how home sick she would get! She had a blast staying and playing with her Aunt Sheesh and Uncle Scott, but apparently 2 weeks when you're 10 is a long time! Regardless, she still loved it. Camp started at about the same time and this year seemed even more crazy. Maybe that was because I had 2 jobs this time. Maybe it was because it rained for 3 weeks straight. Whatever it was, it was a tough beginning but we still had a blast, as usual! Not to mention, camp itself was extremely successful! When we got home we didn't have a whole lot of time to recover before school started! Shaun and I celebrated our 12th anniversary, Bradford turned 8, and we went to Lagoon all in that time! Speaking of Bradford- he was baptised yesterday and it was wonderful. He is such a special boy. So- hopefully I will keep up better on this blog. But until next time, here are some pictures of Bradford's baptism day!

5 comments:

Mosers said...

That is a cute picture of him!!! I"m working on getting scouts on Wednesdays...hopefully! So glad you updated!!!

Melanie said...

Welcome back! You are one of the busiest people that I know, yet you still get everything done!!

Katie Lee said...

Hooray for blogging! :) I'm glad I could kick your butt in gear for you! haha! I love your cute little family, and melanie is right, it seems like you are INSANELY busy all the time. I bet having more than 1 child is a major part of that! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

so many congratulations!! You are a special family and I do admire your efforts to be good parents and good members!

Katie Lee said...

P.s. it's been a month now... time for another post! :D