Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday is here! (And gone!)



Today was a pretty good day. I woke up early to go get my blood money (he he!) and then came home and got the kids off to school. Actually, Shaun got them all ready and then I was there when they left. Thank goodness for Shaun! Today was Grandparent's day in Bradford's 1st grade class.


It was so cute watching all the kids when their grandparents talked about them! Some were so shy about it. It was even more cute listening to the grandparents. Thank you mom and dad for taking the time to come up. Bradford was so happy. You should have seen him looking around for them before they got there and then his face just lit up when they walked in. It was so cute.

After that we went to lunch with Steve and Kate and then I had to go to a meeting at the school to talk about some fundraising ideas. I wish a new school didn't need so much money! We do have some good ideas, I just wish it wasn't so much work! Steve was suppose to fly back to Alaska tonight but his flight was delayed like 2 1/2 hours so they got it moved until tomorrow. I guess that beats sleeping in the airport in Boise! The kids had some much fun playing together today. I swear people in my neighborhood probably wonder if I'm paying attention to what is going on in my house. I do love having kids come over and feel comfortable playing at my house. It is what I hope happens when my kids are teenagers. That's what I always loved about my house growing up! All of my friends always felt comfortable there! Anyway, tonight Shaun had to work at the Tiger Ear booth (again). I'm so glad that this is his last night. So is he of course! Tiger Ears use to smell good to me, but when your husband comes home smelling like a giant tiger ear, it's a little nauseating. I finished the second Fablehaven book today. It was really good but really left me wanting more in the third! I can't wait to start t. Unfortunately I have to work all day tomorrow. Uugh. I suppose I should go to bed. Until tomorrow . . .

No comments: