Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's not a Monday?

Actually, today hasn't been too bad of a day- until right at the end and then everyone starts breaking down. Tonight Bailey wanted to kneel on Shaun's back instead of the floor for family prayer and we told her she had to kneel on the floor or go out of the room. Of course she wasn't listening so I took her out of the room and she started throwing herself around and her head hit my shin and it seriously brought me to the floor it hurt so bad. It is where I always get sore on my shins when I am running (like shin splints). Anyway, it was hard to breathe for a bit. So Bailey was crying uncontrollably and then Isaac started freaking out for who knows what reason and now they are all in bed. Let's hope they stay! Last night was funny. Jenny came grocery shopping with me and when we were leaving she said "can I drive home?" For those of you who don't know- Jenny is an exchange student from Denmark and she does not have a drivers license nor has she EVER driven a real car. So I said we will pull over in the church parking lot and try it out! It was so hilarious. I tried to tell her to only use her right foot to operate he pedals but she kept trying to use her left. She says she is left footed! Anyway, she started riving and



started going faster and faster. I said "brake, brake!" So she used the brake and all the groceries flew forward off the back seat. We were laughing so hard we were crying. You can't see the tears but she is crying (in a good way) in this picture! Bonnie and I went walking this morning. Crazy that just walking can you make you sore, but it does! It was nice and invigorating! Jake and Bailey rode their bikes by us and they were so cute. They crack me up. Well- I guess I will get off to bed. I have started reading a new series- Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It's pretty good so far! I'm going to go continue it.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Does Jenny get to take lessons? That is fun! Oh, I love Percy Jackson. Great books!