Thursday, September 4, 2008

TGIF- Almost!

Well, we made it through another day! Today was mostly about getting the house ready so my house wasn't a total disaster when Steven and Kate got here. I went and ran about 3 miles this morning at the gym. I chose the "hill" option. Yea- that was stupid of me. First of all,running in Idaho Falls, you just don't get hills. Second- why would I subject myself to that anyway? Oh well. I felt pretty good when I was done so I guess that's good. Then I had to run home and shower so I could go get my hair cut. I got it cut pretty short this time. I was just getting tired of the same old thing. I should say, it's pretty short in the back but about the same length in the front so it's more drastic a-line. I like it. Of course, tomorrow I'll probably hate it because I can never style it the same way she does when she cuts it. Isn't that how it always goes? When I went to pick up my kids from my neighbor that was watching them, Bailey didn't want to go home so she started throwing a fit and kicking and hitting me. Needless to say, instead of going to Walmart (which always brings out the worst in my children) I went home and made both of the kids take a nap. Of course, then I fell asleep too. When I woke up I realized I had been asleep for almost an hour. Ahhh! I had way too much to do to fall asleep for that long! I guess it was nice though. I had to run over to the school and make copies of the newsletter for all the students then run back home and try to quickly get the house clean and dinner made before Steve an Kate got here. I have to say, I didn't do too darn bad. I didn't have all the laundry put away but for the most part my house was presentable. Yea me! We'll see how it looks after Saturday! (Ha ha- that ought to be good!) Well, I suppose I should go be a mom and get my kids to bed!

No comments: