Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not a Great Start!




So- I had every intention of keeping up with this blog and writing every daybut I'm obviously not doing so hot right now. Oh well- I'm going to do better- starting today (just like my diet, as I munch on cookie dough). Really- I am! This is way easier than a diet! So this last couple of days has been busy as usual. We had a great time at mom's house this last weekend. We got to hang out with pretty much the whole family. Darlyn took me on a 7 mile run with her and Sully. Good workout! That Sully can really run. Put me to shame big time! It was really fun. Shaun took Bradford and Natalia frisbee golfing with Allan and his boys. They all seemd pretty happy when they got back, except for the boys that were ready to puke because Allan spun them so fast on the merry-go-round. Then we came home and I tried to clean but wasn't too successful. I was tired. Shaun, however, got the garage to a point that he can pull his car in! Woo hoo! Yesterday seemed crazy to me. I woke up early because my brain won't ever quit. So I got up and did some things for den meeting and then got the kids up and going to school. I got some cleaning and some laundry done and then had to go run some more errands for den meeting stuff. Then I had to go do a training to help with IRI testing in the school. When I got home I made dinner and finished up the Tiger Cub Den Flag (or the beginning of it). Then we went to den meeting and made the flag and Bradford got his Tiger Cub instant recognition badge that he gets to put beads on. He is so excited. When he got home he asked Natalia "Do you notice anything different about my shirt?" He was really cute. Then I had to go work at Apple because they fired someone last night and needed me to cover. (Luckily it wasn't me they were firing!) I was suppose to work until midnight but the kid I was working with said he would stay. Oh happy day! However, on the way home I got pulled over for "rolling through a stop sign". He was nice though and didn't give me a ticket. Phew! Today I got up early again so I could go donate plasma (my other part time job!- I call it my blood money). Then we got the kids off to school and I had to go to the school too so I could help with the IRI testing all day. That was pretty interesting. I actually get paid to do that which is nice! Getting paid to be at the school- what a concept! It was Bailey's first day of pre-school. I have never seen a kid so excited! At 8:10 she was going, "Come on Papi, let's go! I'm going to miss pre-school!" It didn't start until 9:00. She doesn't have a problem with separation anxiety, that's for sure! Anyway, that is my life in a REALLY BIG nutshell for the last couple of days!

2 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

Love the picture of her posing with her tote bag! BTW, stop being so darn busy. You make me feel lazy!

Melanie said...

Love that little girl! Things will settle down eventually, maybe?