Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yea for the Internet!

Today I am so happy that we got a new internet provider and a new modem. For the last week or so we have been fighting the stinking internet just to get it up and running. We would have to unplug the internet connection then plug it back in and hope that it worked. Finally I called QWest and ordered their internet. I got it hooked up today and it is so much better. I am so excited. The last couple of days I have been fighting of some kind of illness or allergies. I'm not sure what it is. But I have been soooo tired. On Tuesday and today I just laid in bed while my poor kids watched tv. I'm such a crappy mom. They didn't seem to mind too much but I still feel bad. I was suppose to work at Apple last night but when I got there I found out that I didn't need to because she had scheduled too many people! I was so happy! However, when I was at home, my kids started arguing with each other and so I said "Uh Oh" (love and logic), "looks like it's time to put this stuff away because you guys are hassling my ears." Seriously, you would have thought I killed their puppy. Natalia in particular knows how to put on a show. She was screaming soooo loud it was ridiculous. I put her in her room and she kept trying to come out so I had to close the door so she would stay in. She started pounding on the door and kicking it and screaming, "I'm so scared. Seriously mom you don't know how scared I am. There's something in here." But it wasn't like a little scream. You would have thought someone was attacking her because she was screaming bloody murder. I was so mad. It's a good thing there was a door between us. Finally she gave up and fell asleep. Of course, Shaun was gone during the whole fiasco. How does that always happen? Oh well. Natalia has been such a great helper these last few weeks, I couldn't believe she acted like that. She even scared Bailey and Bradford half to death. Anyway, tonight Bradford and his Tiger Cub Den did the flag ceremony at Roundtable. It was so cute. I thought I would post a few pictures. He called for the flag ceremony. You can tell he has seen a few himself! He also received his Bobcat Badge. Pretty exciting stuff! Well, I'm out for tonight.

3 comments:

Bonnie B. said...

You are sooo not a crappy Mom!!! When you don't feel good, the TV is very helpful.

Melanie said...

We are battling that same allergy crappy thing here too. Claritin really seems to help. I am so tired, but I thought it is just because I don't sleep through the night! Oh well, just give me an IV of Dr. Pepper!

Danette said...

Nothing more cute than a little guy in his Scout uniform!