Saturday, September 13, 2008

Twilight hits- Again

I wasn't going to do it. I wasn't going to read the partial portion of "Midnight Sun" that was illegally posted on the internet before the actual book was released, but I couldn't resist. I did it long enough. I justified it because Stephenie Meyer posted a link on her site so people didn't have to feel guilty about searching around for it. Anyway, It was like 264 pages of the book and I couldn't stop reading it. Now I feel like a lazy bum- again. And of course now I'm disappointed that there isn't more to read! I read most of it last night and finished it this morning. I was going to go run this morning with my friend who had to do a 20 miler today. I was only going to go 6 miles or so with her. (She's training for St. George.) But just as I was getting ready to leave, Isaac woke up- of course. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal except that Shaun is in Island Park and Natalia was sleeping over at a friend's house. I didn't want to wake Jenny up just so she could watch Isaac. So I told my friend I might try to find her mid way through her run if Natalia got home soon enough. Of course, I was reading the rest of my addiction- I mean the book and Natalia was going to a friends house. What a bust. Hopefully I can talk Bonnie into going on a walk with me tonight. I need to get something done around here first though. It's a nice day so I should mow my lawn! Yesterday we went and watched Ben, Jordan and Tyler run at the Tiger-Grizz Invitational. It was fun to watch and they all did so well. I envy that kind of energy! Well, speaking of energy- I'm going to try and go muster some up to clean my room!

1 comment:

Bonnie B. said...

I will go on a walk. I will. I must.