Monday, September 8, 2008

Uugh- I'm out of shape.

So tonight we went to Freeman Park for family home evening. Shaun and the kids played frisbee golf and I thought it would be a good idea to run while they did that. WRONG! Running at night is not a good idea for me. I had just eaten dinner (not to mention the cookies before that). Plus I have been really tired today. I am just not motivated at night. Also, I was pushing Isaac in the stroller and that is harder than just running with my big fat self to carry around! Anyway, needless to say, I was feeling pretty crappy about myself tonight. Today was just sort of a blah day. Isaac had his therapies today and got his cast back on. I hate that thing. He just sits there and cries and says "pweez mom" because he wants me to feed him. I can't give in because if I do, he will never use his hand. But he is so stinking cute it make it really hard to say no. But- I am strong (most of the time). He is so stubborn. I don't know where he gets that from. Must be a Bawden trait! Hee hee! Well, I guess I had better go shower because I stink from running. My running stinks too but I don't think a shower is going to fix that!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You are more motivated than I think I ever will be!

Bonnie B. said...

Yeah, at least you are trying to run. I keep telling myself "tomorrow, I'll start tomorrow." then I never do. You're awesome, Felicia.

Janet said...

Running and eating are both good things! enjoy them both and don't feel guilty!!!
Sorry about Isaac's cast he really is a sweet little boy!

Danette said...

I am not a fan of running at night either. I'm able to eat and run in the morning but not at night, it makes me sick. Way to keep going.